Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's in your head?

  • I wish my dogs would stop peeing in their cage.
  • Hmm... what else can I throw away in this storage room?
  • Just one more episode of The Big Bang Theory and I'll head out to work.
  • Not much traffic today surprisingly with all this rain
  • I guess I'll park in my option 2 spot
  • Man I'm hungry. Is it lunchtime yet?
  • That's weird, my image for HoustonGrows actually loaded last night. It kept giving me an error. Stupid Facebook lag.
  • Ugh... it may snow tonight.
  • Nice article about Google Buzz vs. Facebook vs MySpace vs Twitter
  • Nice, Nick Anderson kept the door open for me.
  • Maggie Ritas is packed. It's weird people are sitting so low to the ground now. I remember when they were looking down on my head.
  • What to eat? What's hot? What can I eat with a spoon/fork/chopsticks?
  • What's worse? Not knowing what to eat or wondering in the tunnels saying "no, no, no" to places you pass? No wonder I frustrate Edwin.
  • Chicken or Beef? ooh... Chicken with shrimp or chicken with beef?
  • Where's your head at? Basement Jaxx
  • What's in your head? in your head? Zombie Zombie Zombie eh eh eh oh oh oh ... Cranberries
  • When emerging from an eatery inside the tunnels, it is always wise to slowly walk out while looking left and right for traffic and unaware talkers, phone users and cart pushers.
  • Whoa, keep to the right else confuse the heck out of people walking. Tunnel Tips... I should write a blog about it?
  • Is anyone walking behind me?
  • Oh Rodeo tickets... correction carnival tickets. Concert tickets? Who's playing? Do I want to go? hmm... fried oreos... yeeeeeeeeees
  • Alex, where'd you go? ... wait, how come you never want to lunch with me?
  • Who's chatty on twitter?
  • More how to-s about Google Buzz
  • Eww... what is that? fat? no, it's meat ... ok. I don't eat fat.

No comments: