Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Running away from white

For years I've had to look at this all white-ish colors in my bathroom. The walls are a faint tan, the counter/sink is off white and the cabinets are bright white. WHY? I ask you would you paint the bathroom all about the same color? And then I ask myself, WHY have you lived with this poor decision for so long? White is a fine color. I love white. At least it matches almost everything. I actually have a lot of things that are white but things... they are a changing. It's time to add color! Bring in BOLD.


years of white insanity


dark red conquers the bathroom

And so confirms my sucky skills of photography. But at least I've successfully run away from all white... at least for now. I can't say the rest of my crib is white-take-over free. With my historical pace it will be another few years until I reach full color potential. Plus I can't say I'm the most decisive when it comes to my style. So, now I leave you with some random photos of Suga and Toefuh to show you a little bit of their life with the FUHs.

bird's eye view (Suga = min pin = black dog aka big sis aka Old Lady)

ground view (Toefuh = tan dog aka chaweenie aka little brother aka the big stinker)



No comments: