Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smells like Dog

You know when someone has a pet. Once that door opens to their home, you smell it. I ain't gonna lie. I have two smelly dogs, one that marks her territory and one that can't hold his bladder. They've gotten a lot better as far as keeping their "accidents" to specific areas but even still its frequency is quite frustrating.


Toefuh & Suga

Edwin and I continue to make small adjustments but nothing has really worked long term. With Toefuh peeing in his cage everyday, it makes for some pretty wretched laundry times. At this point it seems as if our last resort is to try to train them to go in the kitty litter. I'm not sure logistically how to make it work but Toefuh has successfully used it twice before. I guess time will tell and maybe treats will help. Since I've been slowly decluttering, cleaning and improving our home, I'd love my guests to enjoy their time here without thinking it smells or wondering, "What is that stain?" I'm itching for a game night.

NERTZ!

1 comment:

Lina Fuh said...

Thanks nertzfan. I'll look into it. :)