Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hong Kong ... boots boots part I

Still no internet service in Hong Kong so twitter notes are continued.


December 4, 2009 -------

E: You're always thinking about food. You have a eating disorder.
M: I don't eat a lot. I just think about food all the time.
E: It's a mental thing.
M: Who said I was sane?
#lowerexpectations

Whoa... it's like we're in the matrix o_O #highriseliving

BILLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Found Billy working the street corner... just as I had left him. #oldtimes

Girls, skirts, tights and boots. O_O #everywhere

Mmm... wonton noodles and a drink for less than $2/person ($13 HK dollars). #iloveHongKong.

December 5, 2009 -------

B: Do you want to do anything tourist-y?
M/E: Eeh... We're casual tourists. There's the island... Wow, cool, ok... where's the food? #lazytourists #myasshurts

hehehe ~_^ ... #everythingbecomessexualreferences #billy

Japan dominated Macau #eastasianolympics #volleyball #possiblyhighschoolplayers

China vs Hong Kong 3-0 #therealchineseolympicteam #theyarehuge #thatswhatshesaid #demsometallChinesemofos

Public transportation rocks! #doubledeckerbus #ifeeltall #MTRsubway #notinHouston

So this is where all the white people are... #HongKongIsland #itslike6thStonahill

December 6, 2009 -------

Woo Hoo! A building loaded with tiny boutiques. #mykindofshopping #TimesSquare #nopictures note: behind SoGo

Shark fin soup @ Shark Fin City! #yesIknowitsbad #itssooogood

:'( Billy...

More Shopping! Yay! ^_^

Look for one with a lot of Chinese people. #weareinHongKong #hungry #semilostinHK

December 7, 2009 -------

Last morning in HK and finally there's a family I can understand. Poor guy... uncle told him he was a "cute chubby one." :) #score

Sadness... leaving Hong Kong #itsraining #byeBilly #missyaBilly

PANDA! #500daysofsummer #noItsElf ... come on @unitedairlines, show semi-new movies on int'l flights pls.

We're so close to the stars ^_^ #spacetravel #itsactuallynight

AARRGGHHHHHH!!! Second time I freaking spilled my drink all over myself... #HELLO #poorMac

AARRGGHHHHHH!!! I can't sit anymore! @southwest #betterseatsandmorelegroom @unitedairlines #flyingeconomyintlsucks #willflyadiffairlines #harrypottermovie

I'm moving my legs into @fuh23's space #becauseIcan #pocketsizeperks

More about Hong Kong continued...

No comments: